View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 08:47 AM   #36
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE: The ESPN Draft Special in minutes after the Cubs/Cards game

The best thing said last night was from my dad's neighbor and current Clippers' coach Dunleavy with Jim Gray. I wish moron Junior Miller was listening. to paraphrase:

Quote:
The media thinks LA is going to get 100 cents on the dollar for Shaq or they will keep him. But right now Shaq is driving the bus. No one will trade for shaq unless they know they can keep him and that is a very limited number of teams. And contrary to what some think, they can't keep him. I am sure that the Lakers are asking for 100 cents on the dollar for Shaq, but they aren't going to get it. But will it be 80 cents? 75 cents? 70 cents? That remains to be seen.
This folks, is the essence of the deal. And everybody listening to Coop and D&M saying you have to give up both Dirk and Nash for Shaq need to write this on the blackboard 100 times.

And is there anything more intolerable than Stephen A. Smith? He says everything so definitively. "You have to ...."
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote