View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Let me give you amlil background and some name dropping for a few mins. Larry Craig and David Vitter was very big and the two main ones that wanted Bill Clinton impeached. Bill Clinton was a Democrat and was president and he got caught with a female having some sexual activities with. He was married.

Larry Craig said that Bill Clinton was a very bad boy. Now Larry Craig is a republican that was and is also married. He was a senator. Not long after, he was caught going bath room stalls having sexual encounters with men. Now i am not sure now if he is for gay marriage or not as i haven't heard. Well this same man that wanted Clinton impeached was booted out by his own republican party.

The other man that wanted Clinton impeached was a republican from LA named David Vitter. He is also a republican senator. Not long ago he was caught with prostitutes. Oh yes he is married. He did not resign or neither did he leave his job. He is still a senator. Some wanted him gone and some didn't and so far he has been able to keep his job.

Now let's jump back to that man Larry Craig. The main man that wanted Craig to resign his senator position and wanted him out was a republican named John Ensign. This is a senator from Nevada. He is republican, married and was in position to try to beat Harry Reid and maybe even run for president and one of the gop's heavy hitters. Well aboves article tells what just happened to John Ensign.

Is it a better or worse sin cheating on your wife with a man or woman? Is it a better or worse sin if you are rep or dem when you cheat? Even Ted Haggard, the republican preacher was caught with men and running drugs on the street and yes he was and is married. Atleast this man seems to admit his sin and he was wrong and he has battles all the time with the sins he committed but refrains from them and it was some other things also with younger boys or one younger man with him and i think he did admit to a lil of that.

One man that even took up for Ensign and his family was a democrat named Harold Ford Jr telling of what a good man he is and let's remember him and his family thru the bad times. The moral of this story, if you are going to cast stones, then not be a hypocrite and be doing the same thing you want others impeached and kicked out of the party, when you do the same thing.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote