View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #4
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Let's get into the deep of the article i posted. Who cares if Barney Frank is queer? You can write him and he will tell you he is. It is the word i told "dude" why most all republicans was going to get beat and the word is called "hypocrite". Do you know what platform the republican party runs on? Here are a few things, they are going to take your guns and fishing poles away from you, they are for the middle class and poor people, they are going to raise your taxes, gay rights, abortion, more gov in business. I missed some things but now let's break it down.

It looks like you want to hit on the sexual part, so let's deal with that first. Bill Clinton denied it and was wrong. He was caught. David Vitter denied it, he was caught. Larry Craig denied it and denied being queer, even though he was seeing guys in bathroom stalls. Haggard now admits it. Ensign came out and admitted he had an affair.

The problem is this, while Bill was having his fling Vitter and Craig said he was immoral and needed impeaching for getting his bj while he denied it. Now was Bill wrong? Yes he was to the public and his wife. The two men trying to impeach him, republicans, one was seeing prostitutes and the other was going around looking for strange men in bathrool stalls like George Michael was doing. Just because they are republican, does this make it ok to see prostitutes and men on the side? No. They are married and is wrong to the public and their wife as well. That is a "hypocrite" when you want someone impeached and relieved when you are doing the same as the person you are trying to throw under the bus.

Ensign, a man that was to run against Harry Reid and had a chance of beating him and a man that possibly could have been president, is John Ensign. He is a republican senator from NV and was a better liked republican. He was the main one calling for Larry Craig to resign his senators seat for his wrong actions of seeing men in bathroom stalls. Now Mr Ensign, like Vitter says he is not leaving his senators job just because he was having an affair with another woman and admits it.

So maybe one sin or one bad isn't as bad or sinful as another, you be the judge. The neocons tore down the republican party but it is the republicans fault not taking up for themselfs as they let W, Cheney, Limpballs, HandsDitty, Ramsfield, Asscroft, McConnel tear it down. By the time Lugar, Hagel, and other gop senators and congressmen stood up and said enough is enough with the neocons and wrecking their party it was to late. Plus they had already kicked out some of the best in the party. Now look who runs the gop. Doesn't look good. I must admit, W has been the smartest after leaving but it's his dad he is "finally" listening to. The same way Neil Bush never listened but finally has, to his parents. W finally is. Cheney is just digging it deeper and deeper.

The new generation of the gop party doesn't all stand on the platform you stand on. They are all split. The neocon side of the gop was some or was the biggest spenders ever in history. They also deregulatted everything as things ran wide open and free as people took the money and ran and party like it was 1999. Bankrupt everything. So now, big spending gov is still doing the same as W and Chains did trying to dig out.

As far as democrat congress ratting or Obama or etc, it showed the gop congress was alot and i mean alot worse polling than the democrat congress. As far as who is more gay, Craig, Haggard or Frank. Who cares? As far as who has been with more women, Bill, Ensign or Vitter or the gov from NY that was into prostitutes and he was a democrat, who cares? Just don't be a "hypocrite" and ask for people to resign or be impeached when you are doing the same thing and say i am not leaving my job.

As far as calling Obama black, are who has more queers in the parties, or the lil cat and mouse games, won't stand up to the American public. That was tried in the last election and it don't and won't work anymore. It is what you believe in, issues, a party with ideas, a party with direction.

The gop has 4 years to get Sarah Baracuda, Limpballs, or Jeb Bush or even John Ensign ready to run against Obama or even if McCain and Liberman want to try again but you won't win saying Obama is black, dems are for all people and even latinos, for women, they are taking your guns and fishing poles away, your taxes have gone up and your cigs might be taken away. Just ask Hillarry if you can just show up and win? Oh i know she worked hard and did very good but when someone stands on policy, principle they are strong with the American people.

As long as Limpballs and radicals run the gop, the dems will take over from mayor, gov, sen, congress and pres. It is just common sense.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote