View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 05:26 AM   #4
blahblehblah

blahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the rough

That was a GREAT GAME! The 4th quarter made it Great and by itself (the 4th) was one of the greatest display I've seen in the nba all year. I mean in the 4th Both Lebron and Wade were beyond outstanding, each practically scoring for their team right after the other does. Lets just take note of this stat; 4th quarter scoring , Lebron 18 Wade 21. I mean its rare for one guy to score that much for his team in the 4th quarter! And its not like they were meaningless buckets, the game was close throughtout the 4th and within 4 or tied from the 6 minute makr to the 30 sec mark! Everytime one hit a clutch shot the other would answer... un believable display by two players

The odd thing is, even though Leborn had better numbers by a good margin, 44 points 10 assist 12 rebound on 16-25 shooting.... Wade was more impressive to me. I mean that entire quarter, the way he took it to the rim and scored over James, Ilgaskus, Verajao... whoever was simply amazing. It was basically all up to him as the rest of the Heat couldnt do anything right. Perhaps what made it even more suprising and great was the fact that I had seen Wade do this in the 4th quarter twice already this year.
blahblehblah is offline   Reply With Quote