View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 07:55 AM   #475
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I haven't seen any mention of Green tonight. The dude deserves some love. He didn't light up the stat sheet, but I loved what he brought to the table. He made several really smart defensive plays and brought a ton of hustle and energy that I thought bled out to the rest of the team.
He and DJJ had great games that didn't show up in the box score.

But honestly, I think it's more that everyone is shocked at the type of defense that is being played.

I've been a fan for a looooong time and can't remember seeing this type of defense.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote