View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:01 AM   #105
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
So in the past, the "wall" has kind of been smokey's hangout. So are we now to believe that the only reason he has been there is to try to get to the temple's inhabitants?
thats what I was thinking...is it a grass is greener type thing? He stays around there because he cant get where he wants to get? It HAS to be more interesting than that.

On smoky: That character at this point is being painted as ALL bad...but what about the times when it didn't seem to do only pure bad (Ala letting echo live, being funneled to attack only certain people when Ben "summoned" it, Locke seeing something "beautiful", etc)? I think/hope there is more to him than just a generic 100% evil villain.

That red firework got Richard scared, didn't?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote