View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 02:31 PM   #844
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
This is some major conjecture with no basis in reality. We have no idea what Luka’s thoughts regarding his coaches and teammates are. He definitely deserves a major say as a once in a lifetime franchise guy, however to state that either we keep him or Carlisle is pure speculation.
I posted an OPINION. Believe what you want. Luka is a winner, and he'll never have problems earning money in his NBA career. He strikes me more as a guy who wants to win and enjoy doing it. The money will take care of itself. Careers have a limited shelf-life. If one has aspirations to be an all-time great, then it is up to that individual to make sure he does the best he can to put himself in the best situation possible imo. For Luka, is that with the Mavs? I have my doubts. People seem to conveniently forget how great Luka is. The past couple of years, guys look a whole lot better for having played with Luka than had there been some other point guard on the team. The same can be said for RC and his coaching. His coaching sure looks a whole lot better when he's got a budding superstar in Luka as well as when he had prime Dirk. jmho

Last edited by turin; 02-27-2021 at 02:32 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote