View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 01:13 AM   #9
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
You literally didn't offer any cogent counterpoints to the rationale I offered up on why the leagues are changing their testing and protocol logic. You don't seem too steeped in science by your irrelevant anecdote - congrats on baby by the way. Not sure if you realize it or not but science adjusts to new evidence unlike say, religion which is based on dogma and faith. Science is based on evidence and logic and adjusting theories to fit new evidence. What would a Bayesian do?
Lol religion? Who the fuck brought that into it?

I'm simply pointing out the dumb assery going on and on about something that we will continue to have to live with forever. You can throw out your generalizations but I'll continue to point out the hypocrisy and theatre that is right before your eyes.

Look at all these poor sick players with no symptoms...fantastic job!
saclare is online now   Reply With Quote