View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 05:07 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I was just having this conversation with my brother... He was saying the new movie has great reviews, then I had to remind him that everyone loved the Phantom Menace when it first came out because STAR WARS!! (Rotten Tomatoes wasn't a thing yet -- those reviews all came well after the honeymoon phase had ended)

After the prequels and the mess that was Star Trek Into Darkness, JJ and Disney are going to have to produce a movie at least on par with the best Marvel titles to win me over... Like, if this movie can't "out-Star Wars" Guardians of the Galaxy, then I'm peacing the F out.
Phantom Menace came out in 1999
Rotten Tomatoes launched in 1998
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote