View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 10:29 PM   #22
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Am I the only one who thought this movie was awful?

This is The Phantom Menace all over again -- people are so desperate for more Star Wars that they'll convince themselves that what they watched wasn't a total piece of sh!t... I just wanted an original continuation of the story I grew up with, but instead I got 'Star Wars Into Darkness' by Jar-Jar Abrams.

What a letdown.
I have a multitude of Star Wars tattoos. I am about the biggest fan you could meet. I wanted to like this movie.

It was trash. Disney makes a Star Wars movie. Say what you will about the prequels, at least Lucas tried to be creative. The Force Awakens was the least original of any of the franchise. Horribly paced. The hero was the ultimate Mary Sue. The villain was a dismal brat. And Abrams had the audacity to kill of the most beloved character in the entire series.