View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 10:53 AM   #38
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
A meme is always better than a cogent argument -- it saves you from having to think too much, which is perfect for fans of the last Star Wars movie... It's not just TFA that was unoriginal; Rogue One is going to show us a Death Star for the 6th time in 8 movies. Like, they can't come up with ANYTHING new?

The Star Wars universe just gets smaller and smaller with each recycled idea. Enjoy your recursive loop, I guess. I'm getting off this ride.
Oh please, you've posted more memes on here than are generated on meme generator.

It's just that the 1000 butt hurt star wars fans are in the slim minority of those who didn't like TFA. Not much else to argue, and you can feel free to read my responses in the rest of the thread.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote