View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 12:21 PM   #40
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So it's good because it's popular? Is that where our standards are now? (/checks polls to see Donald Trump still leading the Republicans). Yep.

I mean, I'm sure the multi-billion dollar cinematic equivalent of McDonalds is going to do just fine without my money, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to be offended with the uninspired cash grabs they've churned out over the last 2 decades.

But by all means, don't let me keep you from enjoying Star Wars: McRib One... I hear it's popular, so it must be good for you.
You can say that about basically any big budget movie these days. And if you mention the Marvel movies, then you've lost me as those are now the most rehashed seen it over and over over stuff again and again. I'd rather see star wars stuff over marvel stuff. None of it is original. Like do you honestly think there will be anything original in Captain America Civil War? Wow, they even have spider man show up at the end! Never seen him before! Wish he'd get his own movie though since we haven't had any of those lately...

Just don't think your expectations are adjusted for the reality of broad appeal billion dollar blockbusters in today's day and age.

I get it, you didn't like star wars TFA and go on to bitch and cry about it every time I post here.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 04-07-2016 at 12:24 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote