View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 05:44 PM   #6
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:What, not even listed?

They exceeded everyone's expectations but they were still a lottery team. Sloan's a great coach and I probably would vote for him as the best coach in the league this year. But I'd base it more on his personality, decision-making and his handling of his players.

I'm just peeved that the league is so fascinated with that clown Larry Brown. He's a good teacher of basketball fundamentals but I don't think he's a good coach. He's always belittling and berating his players, constantly whining throughout the games and many times after the games. The first hint of trouble, he packs up and moves on to another team. I wouldn't put him in the top 5 in my book.

I'm not a huge fan of Nellie but given his record, I think one can make a case for him that's better than some of the coaches listed above.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote