View Single Post
Old 03-02-2001, 04:14 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I finally have some time to work on the site (!!) and plan on releasing a really cool feature on Monday. I guarantee you guys are gonna love it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Anyway, it's designed for a screen res of 800x600 and above, so I just wanted to make sure that's what you guys were using (at least). I could easily look in the site's stat logs, but since you guys are the ones who make the most use of the site, I wanted to make sure it'll look ok on your screens.

RANT: I really wish I knew php, mysql, or some other database language! Since all my programmer buds are busy, I'm having to hand-code well over a hundred pages [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote