View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:11 PM   #86
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I don't think Dwight has really been the problem at all. His free throw shooting, sure, but he's been downright under-the-radar this season, if you ask me, outside of his great play.

James Harden gives me anxiety attacks just from watching him... terrible shots, lazy turnovers, embarrassing defense... he has been terrible this postseason.
Harden on more than one occasion has not even bothered to get back on defense but rather sulked about lack of call or not getting the ball from a teammate. One crucial play in the 4th quarter of game 4 he WALKED back down court as the Blazers had a fast break because he was pisssed Dwight didnt kick it out to him. Couple that with incessant flopping/exagerration of contact and you have one of the most insufferable players in the league.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote