View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 10:59 PM   #111
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I hope the Pacers get swept in miserable fashion every game, blame it all on Hibbert and Stephenson, then trade Hibbert to us for a lot less than he's actually worth. (I don't want us to go after Stephenson, I just figure that they won't make the guy that they're barely playing the only fall guy for this whole disaster.) Then I hope big Roy shows up to camp in the sickest shape of his career and plays like he's capable and leads us to the top seed in the West.

More realistic? The Pacers manage to be just competitive enough to make it a series and consider reloading instead of rebuilding.
I don't know. Some days I'm all for Hibbert, then I see a supposed star player put up yet another game like tonight.

0pts, 0reb, 2TO and 5PFs in 17min. Do stars or even above-average players put up that many crappy games in a row?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote