View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 10:25 PM   #27
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Where's the thuggery? The article speaks on how McCain's campaign events are similar to those of George Wallace's klan rally's. It doesn't say a thing about violence.
Come on now, you know that is just another code word they use for "Black".
I told you guys how much racism is here on this message board. "Thuggery". I tell you these people have went to the lowest standards to scare white voters away from Obama. It is very clear on why words like this is chosen. But, like I said before, Sad or Expected? Or both??????

Did you notice how they then tried to play the thuggery bit off by saying the thuggery of McCain, was being such a nice and polite guy???? It is just sickening to see this here on this message board.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 10-11-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote