View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 08:51 PM   #96
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Kobe, and am actually rooting against him in the Suns series, but goodness knows when we fans will ever see something like that 81 point game again (10 years? 20 years? 40 years?), and 35.4 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 4.5 apg, and 1.5 spg is a nasty, nasty statline for a man who led his team into the playoffs, and may be about to advance to the second round.

Again, I hate Kobe, and I sure as heck would love to be able to say that Dirk was the best player in the league this year (I would probably rank him second), but Kobe has made history this year with his ridiculous scoring performances (generally in winning efforts), and the shine of his superlative regular season performance has only been further buffed by the way that he and Phil have been lately laying the log on the Suns in the playoffs...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 05-04-2006 at 08:54 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote