View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 02:25 PM   #31
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

People should stop freaking out. Mavs unwilling to pay Howard 24 mil shows me that clearly for some reason they do not want Howard there. There is no reason to believe that it has anything to do with money, especially if you already have rumors that Dirk does not want to see Howard in Mavs uniform.

Mavs also probably do not want to overpay Biyombo, plus he is kind of short for a center position.

The thing that I can not get out of my head, is how Al Jefferson signed only for 10 mil per year. You have Mozgov and Noah going higher and he accepts pennies... Do I believe he is a center? No. But for 10 mil, he is cheap 6th man off the bench who you can use at 5 also. Would he have been a good fit at Mavs? Probably not, but at this price...
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote