View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 04:19 PM   #16
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Remember Damp averaged like 15 pts tht 1 year. i know it was his contract year, but so what. The reason they dont get points is that they are only asked to do certain jobs and scoring on set plays is not one of them. I believe Damp can be effective down low, but we dont go to him. One because there isnt tht many possessions to go around and two because it would slow the game down a lot and make the other players in effective.

Over all i think Damp and Diop do a good job at doing what they are supposed to and never get enough credit

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 04-04-2007 at 04:20 PM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote