View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 08:36 PM   #60
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
Have you?

Look jthig there are many times I post on here and wish I hadn't used the user name I did. I never thought I would like this forum as much as I do.

And no I wasn't trying to stir up anyone.

I actually thought I had a point.

Right now I feel very exposed for my last few posts.

But my point is still somewhat valid. We make these laws to say it is wrong to use a science one way, as long as it goes along with our morals. But if the same science is used to advance our morals it is ok?

As a scociety we are so quick to condem someone for making a choice (that tears the soul apart) in one direction, but hell John and Kate plus 8, give them a tv show.

So many times on here I read an oppinon on this topic, I just think..."This guy has no idea what it is really like." "This guy has never had to make this decsion." And honestly if my girl (the love of my life) knew I was sharing these thoughts with you guys she would kill me, but goddamnit some of you are so quick to judge and so very hurtfull and definate with your oppinoins. If you knew me, would you call me a killer, would you be so quick to lump me into a catagory?
Well first of all, I have had to make that decision. I was 18 and just wrapping up my second semester of college when my daughter was born. And in no way do I think I'm better than you because of the decision I made. We simply share different beliefs. Nothing wrong with that.

Secondly, the issue is not about morals. Everyone agrees that killing is wrong. What it comes down to is whether or not you believe that abortion is killing a human. Many people do, and care passionately about the issue.

The only person I'm judging in this discussion is Obama, and his ultra-liberal voting track record on fringe abortion rights. That's all.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 09-13-2008 at 08:40 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote