Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #409
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
WOW

So, basically, I'm in love with this girl and have been for 5-6 years. She's one of those innocent types that hasn't really dated much but has had feelings for me and has looked up to me, because she's 2 years younger. I didn't spend all my time dwelling on it obviously, I've dated other girls but I've always known this girl was the one. Anyway, she's home from college and I haven't seen her in like 3 months. I figure tonight is the night that we go on an official date and see how it feels. Her favorite play is in town and so I get really good tickets and reservations to Morton's Steakhouse. I have the perfect night planned for this... I get all dressed up and go to print off the tickets about 20 minutes ago. Says it's for March 17th.

How in the F*#$ could that happen? I checked the site a million times before I purchased them because this was so important to me.

On top of missing what could be an amazing evening, where things finally come out, I look like a douchebag because I have to tell her I don't actually have tickets which she will equate to either "he's a cheap ass who never had tickets but wanted to impress" or "wow, what an idiot" which is true.

FML
You're overthinking it, dude. If she likes you, it doesn't have anything to do with the ideal evening you planned.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote