View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #5
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
Mike Shanahan.
I dunno about that, especially if you're in the "Live in the Now/What Have you done for me lately" group. That was a choke job that makes you wonder what exactly does that bring to our already frail December record? Plus look at the playoff record, post Elway.

Peter King suggested two weeks ago that the Cowboys will or should push hard to talk to Holmgren for a position of some sorts in the organization. Cowher is obviously a great choice but it seems like a dead end will be met somewhere. Whether you say it's Jerry and a headstrong/non yes-man coach won't mix or you see Cowher is telling the Jets right now he'll probably want to bring in some of his own guys for personnel directors. Those both would seem to heavily conflict what's happened in the Jerry Jones era. He has full control, or really likes to have the control. Cowher doesn't seem to fit that setting.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-30-2008 at 08:14 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote