View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 06:27 PM   #1
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future
Default Mavs cut Rhodes; Celtics cut Darius Miles

Quote:
Undrafted rookie Charles Rhodes became the first casualty of Mavs training camp. The 6-foot-8, 245-pounder out of Mississippi State saw action in five preseason games, but really no significant time. The remaining rooks who are fighting for one available roster spot include: G JaJuan Smith (Tennessee), G Cheyne Gadson (Oklahoma State). Reyshawn Terry, a late second-rounder in 2007 remains in the mix as does injured point guard Keith McLeod. Fort Worth Star-Telegram
R Terry gonna win out?

Quote:
Darius Miles’ hope of returning to the NBA is not going to happen with the Celtics. The longshot free-agent signee, who missed two full seasons after microfracture surgery on his knee, was waived today by the Celtics, bringing the Green’s roster down to the league maximum of 15. “Darius was a model citizen during his time here in Boston,” said GM Danny Ainge. ”He showed that he still has a lot of basketball left in him.” Boston Herald
I guess we don't have room for him here, but I think somebody else will give him a chance.

Edit: Grr, can someone please fix the topic thread. I obviously meant Rhodes.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 10-20-2008 at 06:28 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote