View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 09:20 AM   #345
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

So I was thinking about the Doncic to Kidd comparison on the way home last night. Feel free to shoot holes, but this is just where my line of thought led. I'm worried that Doncic will be a hall of fame player but will not possess the scoring ability that is needed for a team's #1 guy. Kidd was never a scorer and wasn't able to carry a team on his own. Championship teams need a go-to guy that will score when it's critical. Magic Johnson may be the last championship player that was know more for his passing than scoring, but at the end of the day, he was able still able to force his way to the bucket.

Is this wrong? Will Luka actually become a primary go-to guy when we need it? Will he be the #1 team guy while DSJ becomes the #1 score guy? Is this team still another superstar player away from being a true contender?
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote