View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 02:31 AM   #82
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I'm going to celebrate this win because otherwise Kidd's decision not to play Hardy over THJ would ruin an amazing night.
The THJ getting minutes over Hardy is my one and only complaint tonight. Swap those two players and the Mavs probably win by 20 or more.

But yeah, I'm not gonna let that ruin this feeling. This is the best team we've had in many, many years. EASILY the best team in the Luka era. This team is leaps and bounds better than the one that went to the WCF. Unfortunately, the rest of the conference is also way better, so I have no idea how for we'll get in the playoffs. But man, I don't remember the last time I felt this good about the Mavs.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote