View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 03:46 AM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The Bradley avatar is spoken for! The money has been sent. Five-O will wear that nasty avatar for a minimum of three months, after which he will be free to change his avatar to anything of this own choosing for the next nine months. (Though, seriously, how could he ever come up with anything so bad-ass as that? I mean, let's be honest here.)

That leaves two avatars left for the taking. But I'm here to tell you, as bad-ass a picture as Five-O came up with, I'm not gonna stand for your membership if you PM me a pic of Nash stretching his legs on the sidelines in a goddamn Phoenix Suns uniform.

All Mavs, baby. All the time.

Lemme know.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote