View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:26 PM   #81
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I have to say, I would give serious consideration to that trade involving O'Neal. I'm not sure we'd have enough offensive firepower after that trade, but I think I'd be willing to roll the dice.

Unloading Diop's terrible contract and picking up a 2009 first rounder from a struggling team is awfully enticing.

I really doubt Toronto would consider that exact deal though.
That's what I was saying, if you're Cuban and Donnie, you're really taking a hard look at O'Neal. He's a big man who will play in the post and it's a LOT (!) of money coming off for the big summer.

I have the injury concern and the offense concern you have, but I think there is a strong case for the Josh + by -.