View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 05:05 PM   #1990
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I believe he recently settled a lawsuit against the driver who hit him and effectively ended his career. I'm guessing he waited until the suit was settled before officially filing the papers.
Good call. Man that’s tough. He’s entitled to the settlement, and the other guy deserves to pay for his bad decisions that day. But man I can’t help but think Parsons has made enough money for the next 5 generations of his family not have to work, and he just took everything the drunk driver had and then some. While the car crash may have been the final mail in the coffin his career was done before that happened. It’s hard to root for the guy too considering what a douche he was while he was here too. Oh well

Per Shams Charania of The Athletic and Stadium, Parsons reached a settlement in his lawsuit from the January 2020 car crash for a "substantial amount."

The Atlanta Hawks announced on Jan. 20, 2020 that Parsons was diagnosed with a concussion and whiplash as the result of a car crash he was involved in five days earlier.

Morgan & Morgan law firm announced Parsons suffered "multiple severe and permanent injuries including a traumatic brain injury, disc herniation and torn labrum" when his vehicle was struck by a drunk driver who was arrested.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote