View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 01:08 PM   #24
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

The early returns has Fizth dominating with $1500 vCash on a Cavaliers win.

One possible abusement of this vBookie system is this: Say you know that the mavs are going to beat the warriers. But you start a vbet thread setting odds on a mavericks win at 4 to 1. The advantage to you is that you know you were going to do this and you did not have any other bets going at the time using your vCash. But others were not prepared for this and had vCash out on other bets that weren't settled. You clean up on the mavs, while you leave the others in the dust. Your rep might suffer, but you dominate the richest leader board. Is there any way to keep betting odds relatively realistic when the originator can set any odds he wants?

Also, I bet $500 on games that have not been played yet, but because I bet these yesterday, I get $25 free today, even though I have not lost a bet yet. Unfair?

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.

Last edited by Mavs Rule; 11-04-2006 at 01:11 PM.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote