View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:10 AM   #74
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Mavs, and let me just say I still hate the Suns. I hated them under Dan and Tony and I still hate them under Lindsey Hunter, seriously who the hell is Lindsey Hunter? His name sounds like an extra on a detective show with Lorenzo Lamas on the USA network "This week on AirFox with Lorenzo Lamas and Lindsey Hunter." . . . Also Lindsey Hunter is the semi-hot chick who plays the side-kick/love interest who is a computer expert and Hooters waitress. What the hell was I ranting about, oh yeah, fuck the Suns. Phoenix is the kind of city where people walk around saying, "Yeah, It's 134 degrees today, but it's a dry heat." Just delusional at best. I hate that Phoenix allowed Steve Kerr to run their franchise into the ground. I hate that Gortat ended up in Phoenix instead of here. Way to save your job, Otis Smith. I hate that Phoenix's mascot is a gorilla. What the hell does that have to do with the sun? That's like having a team like the Hornets and the mascot being a Pelican, it makes no fucking sense. I hate that no one on this forum moderates any more. I hate that I can type fuck, fuck fuckity cunt fuck, and no one will even threaten to ban me anymore. What we win one championship and everyone with the word Sarajevo in their name just pisses off forever? i hate that Nash wasted so many years in Phoenix with nothing to show for other than chasing a ring in L.A. I hate that no matter how bad we suck this year, the Suns will still be one up on us for the lottery pick. I hate that I have to rant about the Suns just to feel better about our crappy team. I hate your ugly face. I hate the sun and life forms dependent on it's radiation. I hate that we call our star the "sun", what the crap is that, it is a star, why is it special? I hate that NASA was cancelled and we are that much further away from sending an atomic bomb into the sun, thus ending all life on the planet, thus killing of the Phoenix Suns, thus ending this rant.

Also nice rebound game by the Mavs.