View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #26
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

One, seriously, one thread with a funny GIF and more funny pictures and animations to follow to celebrate Kidd's terrific game. I had a lot of fun with the game and I had fun afterwards with the well-chosen pictures and animations.

LonghornDub's thread wasn't detrimental to this board's quality, it was a creative addition to the ongoing and lively postgame discussion full of text. Why didn't you join that very discussion with intelligent remarks to enhance this forum's quality level instead of constantly bemoaning the lack thereof, Murphy? I'm not sure you're doing this board and yourself a favor with your plaintive tune.

As a side note, shouldn't we fans be allowed (or allow ourselves) to occasionally (!) celebrate a historic game from one of our greatest players? It doesn't have to be a scientific discourse 24/7. The exception to the rule can be quite refreshing.

Last edited by dalger; 02-27-2010 at 08:16 PM.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote