View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 07:32 PM   #32
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
So, now the mods are deciding what's thread worthy? That's out of line from a mod in my opinion. If it's not repetitive but something that won't necessarily generate alot of interest, the thread will die a quick death. There's no reason for Mods to micro manage this forum.
http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35657

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
I concur that there needs to be some minimum standard for starting a new thread. My thread should be removed. The Jason Kidd thread should be removed. A picture of someone clapping or an emoticon face simply isn't enough to start a thread.
I think you need to look up the word "hypocrite".

I'm not convinced you know what it means.

And please quit pretending that you are doing this to improve the forum. You're just getting your jollies by stirring the pot.

I'm done with this nonsense.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-28-2010 at 07:46 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote