View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 01:17 AM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Good mix: Mavs blending right out of the box

Quote:
I got to give Avery a whole lot of credit. He has an infectious spirit that unites people."

That's why Johnson is commended by Nelson, Harris, Mark Cuban and just about everybody else who has ever worked with him as being a can't-miss head coach in seasons to come.

He comes by leadership naturally. He has a flair for sensing when people need a pat on the back or a kick a little lower. He also knows how to read people.

"You need a facilitator," Johnson says. "That's part of who I am. A lot of times, it's sniffing out stuff before stuff happens. You can read guys' body language. You can read how guys feel about one another, without them even talking. If you have a guy who can sniff those things out, you can nip things in the bud before they get out of hand."
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote