View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 10:45 AM   #4
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future
Default RE:Good mix: Mavs blending right out of the box

I also believe Howard needs to start. He does so many little things during a basketball game that it would be a shame to not have him out on the court in the beginning of a game where we need all the help we can get.

It's a tough call for the starting lineup because I would like to see Quiesey get the starting nod, but it's no secret that Dirk needs someone to take a little attention away from him on the offensive end.

In the end I suppose it really doesn't matter who we start in regards to Fin and Marquise but I would like them bot to get equal minutes in a game.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote