View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #40
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I think we could use Damp, opposed to nothing...
He'd at least possibly buy some time so Hollins wouldn't get in foul trouble so quickly because he is prone to getting major cheap fouls.

I think this definitely was an encouraging sign for Carlisle though. He was probably very hesitant to give Hollins minutes over the past few weeks, but when he was in a bind, Hollins manned up and came through in a big way.
Hollins biggest problem is his fouls. That's pretty obvious.

I trust Carlisle to give Hollins at least 20 minutes. I agree, it was nice to see him start Hollins and use him throughout the game (although Hollins's good play kinda forced the issue) where Carlisle could have resorted to smallball.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote