View Single Post
Old 10-02-2004, 07:56 PM   #2
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE: Red River Shootout Thread

let it begin. I will hear nothing, NOTHING but texas-OU for the next week.............living in Austin, it's a blessing and a curse.

I watched TTech move the ball on OU pretty well until they got into Red Zone situations. For the most part Cumbie had time to make his reads. Based on this i believe UT can control the line of scrimmage - however Vince Young will win or lose this game for the horns. As of yet, he has not proved he can be productive in the passing game. If i'm stoops i stack the box and challenge Young to beat my secondary with the pass.

If oklahoma gets any extra opportunities they will win the game. White isn't the most athletic but he runs the offense like a Tom Brady, keeping his composure and making smart throws. Oh yeah, Adrian Peterson is scary good for a freshman - Dj must shut the kid down.

That being said - UT will win this ballgame. Mack has learned his lesson and wont lose agian.

Keys to victory:
Cedric right, Cedric left, Cedric middle - benson early and often
VY 2 or 3 completed deep balls
limit turnovers
control clock
dont get fancy

TEXAS - 23
OU - 20