View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 01:27 PM   #14
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:2004-2005 Fee agent list

Quote:
Originally posted by: uberfan
If you want to keep Daniels, it will take a significant portion of the MLE, leaving very little for a starting Center. You would be able to get someone like Slavko Vranes to see if he could develop. Etan Thomas, Chris Andersen, or Mikki Moore are people I would like to see in our Center rotation.

The only other way I can see getting a starting center is through a S&T, using Walker. I do wonder if we could get Mihm somehow by trading Fortson to Boston. I sure do like the Celtic's Mark Blount.

EDITORIAL: I heard Nellie on with Norm this morning indicating that unless Bradley steps it up he is about ready to give up on him. I thought it was obvious to everyone that he already gave up on Bradley. I am now hoping that the trade Bradley to a team that will use him in fairness to Bradley.
You know, you bring something up that I had almost forgotten. It may be irrelevant now that Danny Ainge is running the show in Boston, but Red Auerbach loved Danny Fortson. He commented many times how he felt that was a bad move for that franchise. I wonder if we could get something out of them for him? It's not that I don't like Danny. I just wonder if he's going to fit in with what is being done here.

As for Nellie saying that about Bradley, we may start hearing Shawn's name in more trade talks. I would hate that, but at the same time, if the Mavs won't use him, they might as well get something for him that they will use.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote