View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:16 AM   #7
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
it's always interesting to read what posters write and catch a glimpse of how they frame things. sometimes it's thought provoking and insightful, and sometimes it's not. "black people...form gangs,...white people form governments" certainly is in the later category.
And I think you're viewing the disparity in crimes committed by blacks in a very prejudicial manner.

Many crimes committed by white folks aren't part of these statistics -- the statistics lie, in other words, and you can't draw meaningful inferences from statistics that lie. This, for instance, is not a crime because it was white man in a blue polyester uniform body slamming the chick into pavement.

Anyhoo...i understand that you think darkies committ more crimes because of 'socio-economic' things (it ain't their skin color, it's their culture! never heard that one before...), but I think if you counted a few more crimes committed by white folks, the disparity might not be so huge.