View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #8
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
And I think you're viewing the disparity in crimes committed by blacks in a very prejudicial manner.

Many crimes committed by white folks aren't part of these statistics -- the statistics lie, in other words, and you can't draw meaningful inferences from statistics that lie. This, for instance, is not a crime because it was white man in a blue polyester uniform body slamming the chick into pavement.

Anyhoo...i understand that you think darkies committ more crimes because of 'socio-economic' things (it ain't their skin color, it's their culture! never heard that one before...), but I think if you counted a few more crimes committed by white folks, the disparity might not be so huge.
so you believe that police and others in position of power who abuse their power aren't prosecuted for such behavior?
sure they do. happens all the time.

the facts are easy to see and understand. people who have more to lose commit less crimes than people who don't have income/possessions.

that is true for any ethnic group. it isn't "the culture" (which ironically is what you seem to say in your first "crime nd the color of criminals" post).
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote