View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #36
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
It's not just a 50 person sample. Sex is a bigger predictor of criminality than anything else.
I don't understand why you're still playing the gender angle when it's obvious that financial standing is the primary motivation for crime...

Is a rich man more likely to mug someone than a poor woman?

I rest my case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
great. Why are men more motivated than women?
I have no idea why men are more motivated to commit crime than women - you'll have to ask God that one...

(although an evolutionist might tell you that it's because men have traditionally been the hunters of our species, therefore more inclined toward violence...)

Personally, I'm more interested in the racial angle of this discussion - men & women are wired differently by nature, whereas race is a division of culture (and culture is a choice, to a certain degree...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-11-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote