Thread: Your last buy
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #186
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! And i completely agree. I love Well-done tattoos (as opposed to well-done steaks ) and love hearing the meaning behind them. Just going with whatever flash art is up on the walls of the tattoo place is just wrong. In fact, most great tattoo shops nowadays don't ever do flash - it's custom only.

I'm not all tatted up, just have 2 others. I do plan on getting more (forgot how addictive they are). Pain is a drug. But like you said, not going to get something just to get it. It's been about an 8 year gap between my last one and this one.

My other 2 have to do with Norse mythology - my entire mom's side is scandinavian. One is "Odin's mask" and the other is the Nordic world tree. Don't have pictures of those, though. They're smaller than my latest. They are also black-work, although solid black, not black and grey like my latest.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 10-18-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote