View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #835
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Hell ya. I've been wearing out my beta characters... Can't wait to kill something other than the skeleton king
my freaking computer crapped out on me during the open beta. And I'm not cool enough apparently to get a beta invite.

You can imagine my frustration. Crazy excited though. Stupid work is talking about sending me back to Brazil though. If I miss release day, I might elbow someone in the back of the head.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote