View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 07:22 PM   #836
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
my freaking computer crapped out on me during the open beta. And I'm not cool enough apparently to get a beta invite.

You can imagine my frustration. Crazy excited though. Stupid work is talking about sending me back to Brazil though. If I miss release day, I might elbow someone in the back of the head.
The beta is fun and all.. but you're really not missing much and you won't care once May 15th roles around. Even though you get to level 13 out of 60, it's really only the first 1/3 of the first Act. Pretty much Blood Raven from D2. Leveling will slow down after that.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote