View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 04:39 PM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
From what I recall that land was desolate barren wasteland before the Israelis got there. Made it prosperous, could easily have shared that prosperity with the Palestinians but their reluctance to even allow Israelis to live sort makes a two state solution sorta...well...impossible.

With respect to your scenario, if that occurred I would expect the Mexicans to wipe me and mine off the face of the earth if me and mine could not find a way to live peacefully next to them. Strong horse and all.

If the Palestinians can not find a way to get over it, IMO the best thing the Israelis could do ( for the Israelis )would be to end it.

You make it sound as if the Israelis themselves haven't been conquered and driven out of their homeland by first Romans and then Muslims. Like history only started in 1945ish. When exactly did Islam conquer that territory anyway?

Sorry, stuff happens.
Gotta call bullshit, Dude... Weren't you saying something about America violently revolting if Obama got elected? I don't believe for one moment that you would peacefully cohabitate with a foreign invader if they took your home by military force. I know I certainly wouldn't, and I'm a pussy liberal pacifist.

The Jewish people were forced out of the Holy Land first by the Caligula, a Roman, then by Saladin, a Khurd (the people America teamed up with to overthrow Saddam Hussein) - the Palestinians are neither... Hell, they even fought alongside Jews against the Christians during the Second Crusade.

Zionism has always been a Western (mostly British) strategy to create unrest in the Muslim world because, well, oil and imperialism.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote