View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 05:56 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Gotta call bullshit, Dude... Weren't you saying something about America violently revolting if Obama got elected? I don't believe for one moment that you would peacefully cohabitate with a foreign invader if they took your home by military force. I know I certainly wouldn't, and I'm a pussy liberal pacifist.
Nope, can't recall that, about Obama. Maybe you can refresh my memory on that.

I'm not so sure you are hearing me. If I did not find a way to coexist ( much like Indians and they were made of a lot sterner stuff than you or I were ) then I would expect the Mexicans to beat it and kill it out of me.

Tbh..I expect with as little of an independent "state" that the Palestinians had ( much less than Texas for sure ) that I would see the writing on the wall. I sure as shite wouldn't raise my children up to blow themselves up, I'm quite sure of that. So no I call bullshit on your romanticized version of what you would do as well. Winners kick losers arses, they always have been.

Quote:
The Jewish people were forced out of the Holy Land first by the Caligula, a Roman, then by Saladin, a Khurd (the people America teamed up with to overthrow Saddam Hussein) - the Palestinians are neither... Hell, they even fought alongside Jews against the Christians during the Second Crusade.

Zionism has always been a Western (mostly British) strategy to create unrest in the Muslim world because, well, oil and imperialism.
As I said, the Palestinians have no more claim of a homeland there than the Israelis as I see it. They are on the wrong side of history. Their lives would be a hell of a lot better if they made peace with Israel and the rest of the Arab nations who have them "ghettoed" just as much as Israel does. Takes more than a single wall to ghetto make.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote