View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 09:53 PM   #21
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Please give me the ratio of rockets to retaliation that is appropriate before you try to take out a rocket launcher that has been hidden in a school?

I'll wait? Is it 50,000? 20,000? How many of your citizens get bombed before you are allowed to send a stern letter? I'm just trying to figure out the ratio that Israel is supposed to be following?
2014 conflict by the numbers:

800 rocket strikes from Gaza to Israel.
1,300 airstrikes from Israel to Gaza.

Palestinian casualties: 208 militants, 1,959 citizens, 380 children.
Israeli casualties: 65 soldiers, 3 citizens, 0 children.

Palestinians displaced: 520,000
Israelis displaced: 0

Hamas takes credit for a lot of heinous acts (because they're pieces of shit), but using civilians as human shields isn't one of them... They very well could be lying... But on the other hand, maybe Israel needs to break a few eggs if they want to bake a cake - losing a few troops to ensure they hit the targets they seek might cost them a lot less in the court of public opinion than indiscriminately killing women and children.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-16-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote