View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 10:47 PM   #28
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
And I'm still trying to understand what the ratio of rockets fired into Israel to retaliation is? I guess 0-infinity?
Are you seriously asking me to answer a rhetorical question?

None of the schools that were actually bombed were housing rockets, but they were housing children under UN protection... Although I do find it interesting that all those rockets were left unguarded, as if Hamas didn't even know they were there. I mean, it's not like Israel would have any motivation to lie about something like that when their popularity in the court of public opinion is waning, would they?

So what's the appropriate number of children that should be murdered for each rocket (that has the accuracy of a roman candle) launched into Israel? I want mathematically-supported equations - something along the lines of rocket-tonnage vs. pints of blood per child. You know, indisputable maths...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-16-2014 at 10:52 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote