Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 08:50 PM   #19
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Their pitch will be to make Jordan an Allstar and franchise player, he and Parsons taking over from Dirk blabla. And that with the Clippers it would be always Paul&Griffin and he would be a glorified roleplayer like Redick...

Well, if the Clippers are smart then their pitch will be that they see Paul&Griffin&Jordan as a Big 3. But like i said, Jordan knows he would be always like a Bosh in LA...
I think that is the perfect pitch to entice him. Hopefully his ego will be big enough to think he will be on the same level as Howard and be the main star in Dallas.
Whatever it takes at this point as far as I'm concerned.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote