Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 07:17 PM   #471
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

No hard feelings?! F' Parsons.

If that's how he feels behind closed doors? Well that's weak. But still his decision. But to broadcast it. Just totally tone deaf. Parsons may be "recruiter in chief" or whatever he fancies himself. But he doesn't speak for the Mavs organization or MFFL. We have a loudmouth petulant brat owner to do that quite capably, thank you.

Parsons probably fancies this the "classy" move when, in fact, it's quite the opposite. DeAndre Jordan set the Mavs franchise wayyyy back when he reneged. He screwed the team, organization and fans over. We lost FA out on other potential signings. We are paying both Wes and JJ more $(which you could lay more blame on our poor negotiating tactics for that, but still). We are still paying for it this FA upcoming and offseason. We wouldnt be needing a Center.

Our entire(proud, championship) franchise got trolled last year you haute couture high heel wearing douche. Know what else exudes "class" and character?
Actually standing for something! Standing for the franchise that way overpaid you a couple years ago and the fanbase thats has stuck by you

This strikes me as some sort of personal "branding" moment and simply self serving on Chandler's part. I've been a big supporter of the guy but this, along with injuries...I'd be tempted to tell him to get lost. Go rot in Brooklyn or on the Lakers and OWN social media, bruh. A future date with Dancing with the Stars no doubt awaits!

Last edited by mac222b; 05-02-2016 at 07:21 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote